Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007

Happy New Year everyone!

Open Close Open Close the eyes....dah pun tahun 2007. Entah apa yg kiter dah achieved for the past year pun tak tau. But the closure of 2006 has been great with the 2.2 bonus received by all civil servants. Yehoooo!!!

I'm hoping for the best of health in 2007. I need the all the energy and strength in July. And in addition to that, we will also be busy with Nabeel's primary one registration. Ya Allah, please grant me the strength to face come what may....

I guessed there will be no overseas tours for me this year so I'm also looking forward to:
- souvenirs from US in March (haha....hint hint to some pple)
- Ngah's visit to SG probably in October (more souvenirs?? hehe)

I can't think of anything anymore....oh yes....PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST... haha

2 comments:

Meraq said...

InsyaAllah...banyak nanti soobeniers. Jangan sedih2. We are going to have fun but we will still think of you, pakyer, nabeel, nadya...

October kena balik?..mana calendar ni eh..hehhehee

missigigi said...

Don't be kuatir makyer...ko yg tinggal dapat lebih banyak sobinier dari kita-kita yg pegi ni hee hee... Like ngah said ~ even when we are gonna have the Double-Decker fun we will miss ur kecoh family laaa...