Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I JUZ WANNA POWER RANGERS

I'm cool with the fact that I'm not going to America
BUT
if you could fulfill my wishlist, I'll be happy for life....
They are:
1) Power Ranger Figurines - the entire SPD Family including Commander Cruger
2) Power Ranger - Dino Thunder Sword Range or SPD Ammunition range
3) A couple of Power Ranger DVDs or CDs
4) Power Ranger PJs (Made in US only, pleaseeee)
5) Power Ranger briefs
6) Power Ranger T-shirts (Made in US only, pleaseee)
7) Power Ranger Story Books
8) Power Ranger toothbrush and mug set (just want to show it off to my buddies in school)
9) Power Ranger Towel
and last but not least
10) ONE COACH BAG FOR MY MUMMY COS' I LOVE HER SO MUCH..hehe

3 comments:

Meraq said...

I know where to get Power Ranger stuff. Plaster, toothpaste, mug, briefs, kasut, baju, stokin, hankies, seluar, sch bag...sumer2 ada. Tapi sumer2 Made In China! hehehee

mamafaiz said...

nek ju nak balik Beijing tak eh?... anak aku pun minat Power Rangers...hihihi..
Ciakni.. now Mistic Force Power Ranger dah keluar tau... better storyline.. tiap mlm aku kene "Force" tengok citer Power Rangers!!

missigigi said...

This looks like makyer's list... hee hee hee... Made in US takde ke? China mari beli cinciapore je...