Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm Tired

*Sigh* ... I'm tired.

For the past two weekends, PakYer asik takder pat rumah and I'm stucked with the 2 kids. They are draining all my energy out. Sometimes I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs but what's the point. Bukannyer dorang paham...buang current ajer. End up I juz kept quiet. Rumah tonggang terbalik pun biarkan ajer lah. Sendiri duduk, sendiri ngadap, sendiri tanggung. Sometimes I end up having to eat only 2 meals a day. Breakfast would be at 11am and lunch at 5pm. Dinner dah tak yah makan.... (tu pun badan tak kurus-kurus hehe).

My weekends always start at 6:30am where I wake-up and put all the the dirty laundry in the washing machine. Lipat baju-baju yg pat galah. Then start cooking for my little princess. Nak vacuum (i dun use the broom) tak boleh bab takut semua bangun. Kalau dah bangun, lagi tak leh buat kerja. I'll finish cooking ard 7:30-7:45am (ini cooking porridge jer). Then start gantung baju yg dah di basuh. If I'm lucky, I'm able to get back to sleep. Otherwise, my prince will have woken up by then and I got to accompany him at the living room to watch Kids Central. Tersangat lah boring....I don't quite like cartoons. Around 8++am, my little princess wakes up. The rest of the day is history. When she sleeps, I sleep. Itu pun if I'm not forced by son to watch him play.

Kids are a bundle of joy but they can be a pain in the ass sometimes but still... they are your love, they are your life. I love them dearly.

And here I am.....still feeling TIREDDDDDDDDD....

No comments: