Monday, December 18, 2006

My Princess Turns One


Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to my Na-Ucuk Colang
Happy Birthday to You
One year ago, on this day at this time, I was lying at the labour ward in Gleneagles Hospital. My princess has juz entered the big, big world. Today, she turns one. How time flies. She's not walking yet....i hope she will soon. With her 5 teeth, she's a big eater....juz like MakYer...hehe. She can eat anything from KFC to keropok to fries to her usual porridge.
Sorry darling, I didn't throw any big parties for you on your first birthday. MakYer has been feeling tired, worn out and not forgetting the emotional rollercoaster I'm in. Thanks to the hormones tablets I'm taking, they make me really drowsy. But I promised I'll be okay in a couple of months time to keep up with the raging energy inside you.
Happy Birthday to my princess, my darling Nadya Ameera. May Allah blessed you with the best of health and all the love from the people around you.

1 comment:

Meraq said...

Heppi Birthdayyyy...sian Na Ucuk...
No party eh? sian nyerrrrr. Abih nasi2 pun tak ada ke? Kek ada tak?
Aisehmen...too bad we are too far lah. Levi's dah boleh muat ker belum?